Gwynedd Museum & Art Gallery
Gwynedd Museum & Art Gallery, Bangor is a Fully Accredited Museum. The museum was first created with the inception of Bangor University in 1884. It was housed in the University, until it joined the art gallery in its current location, the Old Canonry in 1973. Originally managed by Bangor University, Gwynedd Council took over the running of the museum in 1991 and a full time curator was appointed to care for the collections.
ALD won the contract to design and fit the retail shop in the new museum - Storiel. All bespoke units were manufactured in house by our team of skilled joiners.