The applicant will need to be / be able to:
- Hard working, reliable and punctual
- Detailed and accurate in their work with an eye for a quality finish
- Have a full clean UK driving licence - essential (you would be required to drive the company van to jobs)
- Interpret technical drawings
- On site fitting experience and scribing in of furniture
- Competent at using a large panel saw for sizing up boards accurately
- Work unsupervised and to a time scale
- Applicant must be able to set out own work and be able to go to site if required.
- Must be trained in the use of woodworking machinery especially spindle molder.
You must be confident working alone or as part of a team; have a valid CSR card and be Health & Safety conscious.
ALD Fit Out is a company with exacting standards; providing bespoke solutions to the retail, commercial and residential sector.
Applicants will be predominantly workshop-based at premises in Belfast.
Hours: 8.30am-5.15pm Mon-Fri, with some evening and weekends required.
Salary negotiable, commensurate with experience.
Please include a short covering letter with your CV detailing your availability and email to firstname.lastname@example.org