Are you looking for a new challenge?
Junior Project Manager
£ Competitive & dependent on experience
Junior Project Manager: Due to continued growth we need an enthusiastic Junior Project Manager to join our team.
The Junior Project Manager will join our busy specialist Fit-Out company.
- Produce plans and costs for the alteration of client’s workspaces
- Undertake surveys, seek subcontractor costs
- Manage small works projects to completion and handover to client
- Cover for colleagues when required, managing sites for a short period of time
- Key account management of client working closely on a day to day basis
- Manage the client relationship from start to finish
- Managing all sub-contractors and teams on site
- Controlling all commercial aspects of each project from inception through to completion
- Head up client meetings and associated issues
- Put in place Health & Safety plans
- Motivating and inspiring teams
- Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
- Hand over projects on time and to budget and ensure quality
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a related role
- Be competent in producing CAD drawings (not essential)
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Understanding of fit out
- Be well spoken and able to work with high profile clients
- Be able to work to very tight deadlines and demanding timeframes
- Able to work using initiative
- Fluent spoken and written English
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Project Manager looking to build a career with a leading fit out company.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org